Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cropped Vesty Goodness

No fancy, long winded stories today, just some pictures! Today I'm showcasing this lovely cropped knit vest. The proportions are kind of odd, and my boobies are kind of large and it has no closures, so I never think to wear it. That and it serves no real purpose except to be a decorative layering piece. But it's cute, so I can never bring myself to give it away!


vest - Old Navy (2008)
tee - Dynamite (2007)
pants - Gap (2010)
wedges - Aldo (2010)
necklace - Spring (2010)

And lookie what came in the mail today!
Are they keepers?
I dunno... I think i ordered them a size too big and they don't carry them in stores to test them out. Pro? Real leather and super cute! Con? $150, and kind of slouchy... is anyone else seeing the bunching in the leather or is that just my critical eye?

12 comments:

  1. We must have similar closets! I have a striped vest that gets worn maybe once a year, but I just can't part with. Yours looks good though!

    I want a pair of leather, knee-high, riding boots, but the price tag scares me! I know I'll have them forever, but it's still hard for me to spend $150+ on a pair of shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vest...vest are just meant for layering...but I love them!
    Love the boots...don't see the bunching...not sure if I love the price tag tho...but I love that they're real leather...and sometimes for quality it's worth sucking up the cost.
    As for the size...I bought all my new boots at least a half size up so I could accomidate for thick socks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The vest is super cute! So are the boots. They don't look too slouchy. The color is really great too. If I lived in a colder area that got more snow, I'd be ordering me up a pair. Real leather for $150 is reasonable. Especially if it's good leather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this vest. I don't find the proportions odd on you at all. It's such a great layering piece. I'm also a fan of your boots. I say they are keepers! Love the colour and the fact that they are lace-ups. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whooaa! I am in love with our new boots! I know the price is pretty steep but in my opinion, they're worth it!

    You look.. fall worthy!

    besos,

    ML
    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  6. I swear I posted a comment! I just can't find it...

    besos,

    ML
    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the sweet comment - much appreciated. :)

    I really like the look of those shoes but I'm not sure they're worth the price. I feel like they're a look that's hard to pull off many times. I saw some similar ones at Forever 21 (here) that aren't heeled so they might be easier to wear. (and they're much much cheaper.)

    www.stylocrat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE those boots ! They are Keepers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gosh, i love those shoeeeees! keep em!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute vest.... I think it looks good even though as you mention it is only a layering piece and serves no purpose :)
    I like the boots, but I see the leather wrinkled at the back.
    If you see this now, you will see it every time you wear it. This being said, is take them back you will not wear them if you see a fault in it.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)