Thursday, September 9, 2010

a *meh* kinda outfit


This outfit photo was actually taken before the last one, hence the childish drawings still on my door... I finally covered them last weekend as I find my background incredibly distracting and I live in a neighborhood with too many nosy people to brave outside photoshoots. I know, I'm a huge wuss.
I seriously debated on posting this outfit. Looking back I'm not really a fan, but I figured hey, why not? This blog is to chronicle, the good, the bad AND the ugly. I don't like the way the lining and the top look together, and overall its kind of a bore.. but meh. I DO get to showcase my fab Moos Shoes yet again.



blazer - Ricki's bf blazer (2009)
printed tank - Dynamite (Sum. 2010)
skinny jeans - Smart Set (Sum. 2010)
heels - Aldo (Sum. 2010)

Please ignore the exploding night stand :)

5 comments:

  1. I really like the outfit. It's really classic. I like to chronicle the good and bad. That way I can prevent similar bad outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really like the subtle mixture of the two patterns!!

    I also used to have a door just like yours. I covered mine in glitter pens and nail polish and loved it for about a week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see anything wrong with this outfit...I love the bold top with the basics pants and blazer..it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember feeling like that over a recent post. Like you I just posted it cuz that's what my blog is about . . . what I wear. You look super chic though and I'm glad you shared this with us. Now all you need to do is ignore the nosy neighbors and take some outdoor pics :) It took me awhile to get used to being stared at by ppl as I posed and waited for my 10 sec timer to go off. Just give it a shot!

    Hugs,
    http://achameleonscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the pattern on this top!

    I'm a pretty big wuss about outside photos too - no shame in that!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)