cardigan - Jacob (gift - xmas 2006)
tee - Smart Set (summer 2010)
black skinnies - GAP (this past weekend! see below!)
wedges - Aldo (gift - bday 2010)
I've come across a way to help me remain accountable to my spending. The questions are ones I should be asking myself every week, so I was pretty thrilled to find it. Questions 1-4 are the same every week, #5 is one created by the check-up's original author, and #6 is one I added for myself. So without further ado:
Weekly Money Check Up via My Pretty Pennies
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on: Pizza for the family ($50), but clothing-wise, super skinny black pants from Gap ($45).
2. Today I feel cheap towards money: i feel broke even though I'm not.... but I know I'll spend a lot next weekend so I'm trying to save!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was accompany my mother saturday afternoon while she looked for new coffee and end tables. We didn't find anything, but parental bonding is always good times.
4. I will consider this week a success if I don't spend any money frivolously until my potential Montreal trip on the weekend.
5. One of my most memorable birthdays was when I turned 21 which I thought would be uneventful, but my good friends surprised me with 21 cupcakes made into a colorful caterpillar and my best friend who was supposed to be out of town came in unexpectedly to join us for the festivities.
6. Other frivolous spending this week consisted of: 3 tubes of DuWop lipstick on clearance for $5 a piece.