Wednesday, September 15, 2010

This Cardigan Makes Me Feel Like I Should Go Sailing...


I forgot my lunch at home today which makes me a sad panda (points if you get that reference!). On the positive side though, it gives me lots of time to blog lol.... not that I have anything super interesting going on to blog about. Uhm... OH YES! My Dior suede ankle boots came in the mail yesterday! I won them off ebay and they're soooo pretty! They look like they're probably from the 70's and they're this beautiful shade of emerald green. Unfortunately though they were marked a size 6-6.5, they're a *tad* too small :( But they're DIOR so I'll probably wear them once or twice and then save them for my future daughter.... or pass on the love and sell them. Who knows.

Anyways, here are a few outfits from Thursday/Friday last week... I have some catching up to do, I know!

cardigan - Urban Behaviour (spring 2010)
tee - Smart Set (summer 2010)
jeans - Smart Set (2008)
wedges - Steven by Steve Madden (2009)

tee - Smart Set (summer 2010)
pencil skirt (summer 2010)
heels - Spring (spring 2010)
belt - thrifted (??)
bag - Aldo (summer 2010)
bracelet - Juicy Couture (???)

Happy Hump Day!

8 comments:

  1. I love that cardigan!! And that second outfit is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping you will post pictures of the ankle boots!...There is this stuff called shoe stretcher that works on leather shoes...it's just a spray that you spray on the inside before wearing them...maybe look into that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leather strecher! (If they're leather) If you're worried about doing it yourself, check out a cobbler. No reason not to wear those puppies.

    Both your outfits are gorgeous. Red is a fantastic color on you! And hey, I wore my striped cardigan too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your striped cardigan. I'm really into long cardigans lately. I just find them more versatile. And you must stretch those boots out! It would be a shame to have to give them away. I can't wait to see them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The long cardigan is fantastic. Am imagining it with that red tee-- totally nautical.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the striped cardigan, its so nautical chic! I also really love the pencil skirt of the second outfit, it looks awesome on you.

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both your outfits! That cardigan is fab! I love anything nautical!

    Hugs,
    http://achameleonscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thought I was going to see the Dior boots....
    I like that striped cardi, nice...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)