Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lacking Enthusiasm


I've been feeling very uninspired lately. I definitely don't need to shop more, my closet is over stuffed enough as it is... but I'm getting bored of getting dressed in the mornings... I need something to spice it up... any ideas?


cardigan - BCBG (fall 2009)
dress - Smart Set (summer 2010)
mary janes - Spring (gift, xmas 2009)


Also, has anyone (not living in the US) tried that myUS.com package service? The department stores are so much better, and some designers only ship to US addresses... if it works it could be quite handy :)

7 comments:

  1. Maybe try setting a challenge for yourself?

    I love the cardi, I just wish I could enjoy cozy knits already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well for being uninspired, you look great! :)

    Maybe you could try a clothing swap?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I comepletely agree that you should set a challenge for yourself...there's soooo many different options for challenges...
    wear something you haven't worn in a long time each day for one week...do a copy cat look everyday (copy from a magazine, celebrity, blogger runway etc.)...Don't allow yourself to wear your go-to pieces for a week...goodness there's many ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress - such a great print!

    And I agree that a challenge is often a great idea when feeling uninspired.

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe a kendi-everyday-remix challenge? or the magazine copy cat idea is pretty clever too. by the way, thanks for adding me to your blogroll :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say that whenever I am uninspired I go for dresses or just get out a box of magazine clippings I keep and try to recreate those looks.
    It kind of works, well sometimes anyways...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)