Sunday, September 12, 2010

Laced


A photo from last weekend... Went to see a girlfriend I haven't seen since grad back in June. We had an amazing morning with brunch at Cora's and lots of catching up. I don't know what took us so long to get together, especially since she's one of the few that moved back to Ottawa as well. Hopefully it won't be that long before we get back together again.

Also, I LOVE these shoes! I know a lot of people don't like Spring, but how can you beat their clearance prices on trendy pieces? These shoes cost only $13. So what if they only last a season or 2? The trend won't last forever, so who cares if they don't either?

blazer - Ricki's (2009)
sweater - Dynamite (2010)
skinny jeans - Smart Set (2010)
shoes - Spring (2010)
bag - BCBGeneration (2010)

4 comments:

  1. Those shoes for $13..I don't think you can go wrong at that price...plus they're super cute. I have a few pairs from Spring...and I've had no problem with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are badass shoes for $13. If it's super trendy I'm way more likely to go for cheap options. I'm guessing Spring is a Canadian thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing old friends :) Your shoes are super cute and you really can't beat the price. I have an old co-worker who lives in Ottawa from when I used to intern at Adobe. I'm in the US, so I get really excited when ever I hear "Ottawa" mentioned.

    http://playinghooksies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your shoes are fabulous!! You're such a smart shopper!! And I love that you were at Cora's. By far one of my favorite places to brunch. xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)