Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday's my Fun-Day, My I Don't Have to Run-Day

Posting the last few outfits before I begin my Challenge...
Not gonna lie, I may have to dip into some donation bags to make it through the week... I've only got about 3 pieces that will be weather appropriate (the majority are fancy knits reserved for the holiday season) so we'll see how this goes.

button down - Smart Set (summer 2010)
cropped trousers - Mexx (summer 2010)
heels - Aldo (summer 2010)

top - Joe Fresh (summer 2010)
skinny jeans - Smart Set (summer 2010)
heels - Spring (summer 2010)

Hope you're all having a fabulous and relaxing weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I love how you paired the casual plaid shirt with the more dressy trousers..I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those Aldo heels and the gray striped shirt! :) Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those skinnies are fabulous !
    You wear them to perfection :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)