Thursday, September 30, 2010

I feel a little like Audrey Hepburn... but it may just be the turtleneck.


Day 3 brought about a whole bunch of unworn pieces! And I got so many compliments :) This cardigan was bought and worn maybe once or twice, don't ask why. The blouse used to be a go-to for dancing with some blinging jewelery, but once I realised how gigantic it made my chest look, I stopped wearing it. The skirt was a purchase a couple months back and never made it into my rotation for some reason.
It's amazing what a little bit of red will do to brighten someone's day!
cardigan - Costa Blanca (2008)
blouse - Guess (2007)
skirt - Jacob (2010)
flats - F21 (2008)

11 comments:

  1. That skirt is amazing on you - I love the vibrant color with black and white. And those shoes are the perfect touch to this chic outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that color of the skirt, it's so bright and fun especially for the fall raining weather :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this combo of black white and red...and I love that you matched the shoes too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog on Weardrobe and love it!!! I am your newest follower...check out my blog if you get a chance!

    http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I love your challenge. What a great idea to make use of your closet.

    http://theauspiciouslife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The red is fabulous! Great outfit, very ladylike!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun twist to a classic look. I've been trying to reinvent some of my long lost pieces lately as well. I like how it forces me to be creative and that it saves me some money! You look gorgeous and feeling like Audrey Hepburn is always a good thing. I can see why you got so many compliments. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me-ow! I love it~ A little mod 60s flair. You need that skirt to make it into your rotation more often. It's freaking awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great! And you have FANTASTIC legs by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute outfit on you.. totally suits you.. I like that style of skirt and turtle neck.. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the idea of this...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)