Last night though was dancing with the stars. I love how varied the cast is this season. Everyone from Florence Henderson of Brady Bunch fame to The Situation from Jersey Shore. Brandy was absolutely fabulous, and Kyle Massey from the Disney Channel definitely surprised me. Did anyone else notice though how pigeon toed The Situation seems?
Does anyone else have any favorites they're looking forward to?
tank - Dynamite (summer 2010)
cropped trousers - Mexx (summer 2010)
wedges - Aldo (gift, bday 2010)
And since I missed My Pretty Pennies' Weekly Money Check Up Yesterday:
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a plaid shirt from Smart Set for $30.
2. Today I feel great about money. It's pay day and I got a raise! Go team me!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was go to the Papanack Zoo with my best friend from high school, Tara & her friends for her 24th bday.
4. I will consider this week a success if I master the new job I'm being assigned at work. Finally a little more of a challenge!
5. The thing I am most looking forward to about this autumn is going to a pumpkin patch and grabbing a few to carve. I've NEVER been, but I think it's a super cute idea.
6. Other frivolous spending I did this week was on the cutest socks ever from Garage for $5, and 2 pairs of shoes from myspringshoes.com for $27, which are both being returned.