1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on my pretty new camera! A little more than I had planned on spending though... after peripherals and an extended warranty it was almost $900 :( No shopping for me for the next little while!
2. Today I feel a little down about money. I need to budget my payment for the new toy, so I can't put as much away in savings as I would like to for the next little while.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was have a pot luck lunch at work. It was a nice opportunity to chat and catch up with everyone. And it turns out one of the VP's knows my grandmother... she made her bridesmaids dresses! Small world...
4. I will consider this week a success if I cook every night, pack all my lunches, and don't eat out.
5. My favorite cereal is cheerios. Yes, it's pretty simple and not very sugary, but oh so delicious.
6. Other frivolous spending I did this week was on groceries, so not very frivolous at all. Oh! And some wool tights for the chilly weather we've been having! (3 pairs for $10 @ Ardene)
Image via Marie Claire Magazine.