Weekly Money Check-Up!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on tickets to Ottawa Fashion Week for J and I! Money well spent :) ($90)
2. Today I feel anxious towards money. I just got my MC bill from October... ouch man. But my pretty camera IS on there :)
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was bake a cake for my mother & grandparents' return from Italy. Welcome Back!
4. I will consider this week a success if I pay off half that huge balance with my upcoming paycheque.
5. If I could grow one thing, it would be a mini herb garden. I'm so used to fresh spices thanks to my wonderful Nonna, that I'll need my own when we move in February. I have black thumbs though... so I definitely don't see that happening!
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly feature courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.
Image via Marie Claire Magazine.