Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas Shopping for Myself @ Modcloth

I have had far too much fun lurking the modcloth website lately. It seems eery new piece is gorgeous and covetable. Here are just a few of the items on my wish list right now.

BUTTERNUT SQUASH BISQUE TOP


HELD IN SUSPENDERS SKIRT


ALPINE CLASSIC CARDIGAN



FROSTING COOKIES DRESS


THAI ICED TEA DRESS

MADAME HERRINGBONE HEEL

Have any fellow Canadian fashionistas ever ordered from Modcloth? What's the shipping/return procedure like? Is it worth it?

6 comments:

  1. Love the "held in suspender skirt", "thai iced tea dress" and gray shoes xo I've never bought from Modcloth but been tempted to many times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving that Frosting Cookies dress! So festive and girly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love the butternut squash top and the frosting cookies dress ! The top would go great with skinnies and some brown boots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to stay FAR away from modcloth or else my wallet seriously suffers. That Frosting Cookies Dress is perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm diggin' the Madame Herringbone Heels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your picks !
    Specially the frosting cookies dress... I can see myself twirling in it !

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)