Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My 30 for 30 Capsule

Here are the contents of my capsule! As you know, the majority of the items were purchased within the last few months from Smart Set (hence the shopping ban now in effect!), so I will only give details on the items that aren't.


1. Blue/brown/gray blouse
2. Black & white halter
3. Gray tee
4. Green tunic
5. White dress shirt
6. Red tee


7. Green v-neck knit
8. Blue tank with flowers
9. Teal tee
10. White tee with pocket
11. Flower patterned blouse
12. Blue tee


13. White pants
14. Skinny jeans
15. Gray pencil skirt
16. Black capris - Le Chateau (2008)
17. White tennis skirt - Thrifted (2010)
18. Boyfriend jeans - Guess (2010)


19. Boyfriend blazer - Ricki's (2009)
20. Oatmeal cardigan
21. Black long sleeved cardigan
22. White jersey drapey thing
23. Black 3/4 sleeve cardigan


24. Pink heels - Guess (2007)
25. Mint green heels - Spring (2010)
26. Black cutout wedges - Chinese Laundry (2010)
27. Red wedges - Steve Madden (2006)
28. Gladiators - Spring (2009)
29. White flats - American Eagle (2010)
30. Gold flats - Aldo (2009)

I've decided to include weekends in the 30 days, so I've thrown in a few more casual pieces. As I mentioned before, accessories won't count, and I won't be counting the little tank tops I wear under everything either. So wish me luck for the next little while! I'm pretty sure the hardest part will be not being able to wear different shoes... this is only a small fraction of my collection!

3 comments:

  1. If only shoes could count as accessories!!
    Very excited to see the outfits you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodluck!~ It looks like you picked out some great pieces to remix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the items you chose. Good luck on this little adventure. I wish I had the will power to try for myself. I always seem to come up with a list of reasons why I am unable to ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)