Sunday, July 25, 2010

Changes to the 30

So I know that this is against the rules, but I figured that since I haven't actually WORN three of the items I'm switching in my capsule, it isn't TOTALLY cheating...
I just didn't want to leave yet another thing in my life incomplete, and about 50% of the items I originally selected are not office appropriate, so I figured by changing four of them I would at least be able to attempt to finish what I started :)

#8 will be changed from the blue tank from smart set to this cowl neck knit one from BCBG (purchased in 2008).

#9 is now this purple shiny button down i received as a gift for xmas, it's Dynamite.

#16, which i HAVE already worn in the challenge (see #6) is staying relatively similar but becoming longer with these dress pants I purchased last week from the Gap.

And finally, #17 is becoming a printed pencil skirt from Dynamite, which was also purchased last week.

As we can tell my shopping ban was a complete fail, haha, but I blame the random switching of jobs for that one. I'm trying again, as of today, for 30 days free of new clothes or shoes. My ban will end August 24th, just in time for me to spoil myself for my birthday on the 27th :) Hopefully I have better luck this time.

And that is that. I hope you all aren't too harsh on my for my wee bit of cheating!

1 comment:

  1. Life happens! Congrats on at least trying to stick to the challenge rather than drop it. Good luck, I'm rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)