Thursday, July 15, 2010

Three and Four!

Thie remixing business is pretty easy so far! Hopefully I haven't spoken too soon... but besides my over-use of my beloved pencil skirt, I'm definitely wearing a variety of items :)
I really liked this next outfit... the skinny jeans made the button down super casual and comfy... even though I was dying by the end of my shift because of these heels!

Worn Fri, July 9th:

5 + 14 + 23 + 24
bracelet - Suzy Shier (2010)

And yes, as I hinted to earlier, I've already worn this skirt multiple times... but can you blame me? It's surprisingly comfy because of the stretch in it and goes with EVERYTHING! But I guess I could say that about all the bottoms I chose... I definitely wasn't very adventurous in that aspect.

Worn Mon, July 12th:

1 + 15 + 25
belt - Thrifted

On a non-capsule related note, I'm not sure how I'm feeling about the job anymore. I'm definitely having some problems. Don't get me wrong, I adore most of the girls, the company, and the clothes, but I'm not quite sure if it is a good "fit" for me and my personality.
I'm very much an introvert and being around so many people all the time is kind of difficult for me. Besides that aspect, I'm not really finding the job itself to be much of a challenge, which is something I require in my every day life. I need to feel... important? No, that's not the right word. More as if what I'm doing matters to the overall business, and at this point I'm not sure it does.
Anyhoo... thanks for listening, and I'll keep you posted on anything that may develop!

1 comment:

  1. Both outfits are so classic, but I love how the shoe color brings a pop to them. The pencil skirt is a great base for any outfit.

    (Also I got your email, I'll be sending your package out asap. Probably this coming Monday or so)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)