Sunday, July 11, 2010

Joining the Brigade & outfit #1

Dressing for work has really put a damper on my creativity and dressing-freedom. I'm only allowed to wear Smart Set clothing, and I don't have that many pieces yet, (it HAS only been three weeks!). So I've decided it's time to put a more positive spin on things and consider it a capsule.
I've compiled 30 pieces (including shoes) that I will rework 30 ways. So yes, you've guessed it, I'm joining Kendi's 30 for 30! Like hers, accessories do not count, and I probably will not post every day as I DO get days off work (thank god!) and there are bound to be a few repeats, but I will try my very best, and who knows? I may even get more than 30 out of it!

I'll post details on my capsule later on this week, but for now here's outfit #1:

Worn Wed, July 7th... or close to it:


cardi - Dynamite (2007)
blouse - Smart Set (2010)
pants - Smart Set (2010)
red wedges - Steve Madden (2006)
skinny belt - Costa Blanca (2007)


In the future (once I've outlined the items in my capsule) I will only include the number each item refers to and accessory details as I'm sure this will get incredibly repetitive!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! I lovelove the top. I'm rooting for you~ The 30/30 challenge is one I wanted to participate in but decided against.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute...I love the pops of red! I wish I was doing the challenge...but since I'm going on vacation for 3 weeks towards the end of the month I figured I never would be able to do it...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)