Oops! This is a day late, but all should be forgiven because I was busy making delish christmas cookies!
Weekly Money Check-Up!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on Christmas presents! Which I obviously cannot divulge here! Silly snoop-y people!
2. Today I feel giddy towards money, because the things I spent it on will make a lot of people happy!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was make a christmas stocking for my Milo-Kittan, because he doesn't have one, and TOTALLY needed one! What else am I supposed to put his Christmas themed catnip into?
4. I will consider this week a success if I go to the gym and actually USE the pass I bought... I was a bad girl last week.
5. My favorite holiday drink is the Gingerbread latte from Second Cup. DELICIOUS!