Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bows & Blabber


So after someone was spontaneously let go from work the other day, I decided it's probably best to stop creeping blogger on a regular basis during office hours.
Lame, I know, but I'd really like to keep my job... you know, for food and shelter and all that jazz. So please excuse my lack of comments & posting... It's not that I don't want to, its just that I can't.
I miss it already.

But today I'm off sick, so ya know, I can blog stalk all I want.... and finally get around to posting this outfit from last weekend :)
The epiphany is kind of a big deal in my family, so last Saturday night we had another gigantic dinner at my aunt's house. Honestly, how am I supposed to get in shape and be more conscious of what I eat when there is all this deliciousness around me all the time???


blue bow dress - Betsey Johnson (mine since 2011)
tights - Ardene (2010)
boots - Franco Sarto (2009)

I would like to take this opportunity to formally then Megan for the swap! I LOOOVE this dress, and I can't wait til the weather gets nicer so I can bust out the wedges! You're a doll with impeccable taste!

8 comments:

  1. Love the dress! The color is amazing on you! And is that a red lip I see?! Love it.

    That's a shame about your blog creeping at work! I might have did it once, and then I got word of my boss telling a co-worker "not to bring his laptop to work anymore." I guess the IT guy was able to see the names of the computers that had connected to our wi-fi. I'm sure mine was up there, since I think my Macbook is called, "Ashley [insertlastnamehere]'s Macbook." Oh well, it only happened once! But I'm not going to do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so adorable! That's a really great dress. Keep the blog stalking to home use for now. I don't have a web capable phone or laptop to keep from browsing the web too much (at school, not work).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah..I knew I recognized that dress. It is Fabulous ! You look Great.
    Have you thought of getting an Iphone or Ipod Touch ? You can surf the web on ipod touch but you have to have a wifi source. I used to use my phone or Ipod when I worked outside the house. Now I work exclusively from home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess scratch the wifi Ipod idea. I just read Ashley's comment. Sorry. I know it is hard not to surf blogs when at work. I used to have a hard time. Especially if work is slow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dress I say! I agree, we haven't stop feasting since Christmas - not even a break!

    p.s. What was the reason that person was let go hun?


    Stay Happy and Positive!

    besos,

    ML


    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice dress and fabulous boots! They remind me of cool go-go boots from the 1960's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty dress! Love the colours n fun pattern.

    It's really too bad about your colleague. Whenever people get fired at work, it's stressful. I don't blog stalk on the computers at work... But... I do stalk on my iPhone during breaks. Its satisfies the addiction until I get home and have time to do it properly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this whole look! It has a very vintage-y feel to it! Although, I must say, my favorite part has to be the bow dress. I love me some Betsey Johnson!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)