I've been tagged!!! (this not-so-secretly makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!)
Thanks Ashelle, you made my week :)
So here's the scoop:
- Thank and link back to the person who originally gave you this award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pay the award forward to 10 great bloggers.
- Contact those bloggers and let them know they have received the award.
- I'm currently working on my CMA (Certified Managerial Accountant designation). How did I decide what I wanted to study when I "grew up"? Simple. I chose the class I took in High School & University that I put the least effort into and got the best grades. And you know... I like money.
- My dream job is to be an event planner. I'm OCD when it comes to little details and making lists and I LOVE things like stationary, decorating, budgets, being creative, and of course, telling others what to do :)
- I come from a HUGE italian family, and while I hate to cook, I'm damn good at it. Thank you nonna!
- I am athletically challenged. Anything that involves too much coordination is a complete mystery to me. I've tried soccer, karate, dance, skating (ice & inline), snowboarding, rugby, and tennis... just to name a few, and have failed miserably at them all!
- I'm a nail biter. I quit doing it for a few years, but recently started again. My nails looked much prettier before :(
- I'm a notorious over packer. I will bring enough clothes for an entire month on a week-long vacation... and 10 pairs of shoes, and make up, and hair maintenance items, and skin care items... (I bring this up because I am being lectured by my mother as I type this about only bringing ONE suitcase. Is she nuts?!)
- I make lists for EVERYTHING! I even make lists about lists I need to make. No, that's not a bad joke.
Red Lips & Bardot Hair
Sew I Thought...
Money Smart Fashion
A Fashion Fixation
Stilettos & Diaper Bags