Monday, November 30, 2009

potential gifts for the girly-girl

Starting these last two weeks of class I'm begining to realize that Christmas is just around the corner! Being a poor student, I know people don't expect much of me, butI still like to get a lil something-some for those closest to me, and thought i'd share some goodies I found!

For the lil' sis

Marc by Marc Jacobs at ShopStyle

How cute, right? And everyone needs a little Marc in their life.

Betsey Johnson at ShopStyle

Or thisBetsey Johnson piece? How christmas-y... I love the mittens!

Kenneth Jay Lane at ShopStyle

And this is just adorable! I can't help but lust after it.

And of course with all that jewelry you'dneed something like...

PairedPartridge Jewelry Tree $24.99
You don't have to be a bird lover to think this is awesome.
This actually got melooking for myself and I found a wholebunch of affordable solutions at Urban Outfitters. I wish they'd let me embed or copy their photos! But you can check them out here, here, here and here if you're interested!

*sigh* i love this time of year.... it gives me a justifiable excuse to spend hours and hours shopping online :)


2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)