Saturday, November 14, 2009

to buy or not to buy?

I'm at work in Ottawa, and I forgot my camera :( Not only that, I'm on my lap top and definitely dont have any pretty outfit pictures from the previous week. I know, i Fail.

So instead I've been reading million year old posts on some of my favorite blog sites, and shopping randomly on Modcloth and Forever21... and by shopping I mean lusting after, because after that ridiculous amount of cash I dropped in Texas last month I promised myself nothing but thrift til the new year.... but then I saw these....

... and I kinda, sorta fell in love.
and I haaaaave been looking for a really cute pair of Mary Janes.... and these are only $35.... shall I be bad or pray I find a pair at Value Village?? Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)