Monday, March 26, 2012

And One for Good Luck! (Stripes Day 5)

Alright, I'll be honest, I never actually wore this out in public.
I had it planned out to wear to a friend's birthday when the weather turned ridiculously warm, but instead it was freezing cold and I realized it was a tad too short. But I had too much fun taking them not to post them.
Don't worry, this dress won't be seen again! It's made it's way to the swap pile

2012-03-24
cardigan - Urban Behaviour (2010); dress - Dynamite (2007); belt - Dynamite (2009); 
heels - Delicious (2011)

Click HERE to see how the other ladies rounded up the Super Stripes Challenge!

7 comments:

  1. I like this combo! Stripe belt over sweater great! And cute shoes (with some stripes too, I see).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope the sweater sticks around though. Meow! Those shoes. This is a perfect sailor-spring inspired look. I love nautical looks when warm weather hits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would have been such a fun outfit...but yes a tad short..I'd totally be pulling at the dress all night if I was wearing it..haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to follow you back sweetie. Please put your followers list on your blog, it's the only way I can follow, GFC has some problems lately:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. these shoes are killer! love.

    xo,
    E

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cardigan is really cute, and I am digging the nautical colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those shoes are adorable with the dress! so nautical :D

    and thanks! it was such a weird but awesome experience seeing something i wrote being published haha

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)