Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Aaand it's gone.

Have you ever had a blog topic randomly pop into your head while you were in the shower/grocery store/car wash/wherevs where you think, "omg, this is GENIUS! I will be able to write for HOURS about this!," only to sit down at your computer hours later and have absolutely nothing to say?
Yeah. I really need to write stuff down.

2012-03-10 01
2012-03-10 02
blazer - Dynamite (2011); tee - Jacob (2011); jeans - American Eagle (2012); boots - Spring (2010);
 necklace - Stella & Dot (2011)

2 comments:

  1. love this color combo! Very pretty! and I write it all down in my phone notepad. Otherwise I'd never remember anything either ;)

    http://www.stilettosanddiaperbags.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the red pants! I actually just picked up a pair and can't wait to wear them! great blog

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)