I've seen a lot of "What's In My Bag?" posts, and while mine won't be the most entertaining, I had to get the notion of doing one out of my system :)
- The bag is a Michael Kors soft leather hobo. I went in with every intention of buying the Hamilton Satchel, but decided to save a few bucks and went for this one... BIG MISTAKE. Don't get me wrong, I still like it, but if you EVER plan on buying an "investment" bag, do NOT go for the softest leather you can find. Not even a week after purchase this baby had a hole in it :(
- Marc Jacobs "Daisy" body lotion. Luxuriously creamy and scented just like the perfume, it's great for dry hands or when you need that extra allure.
- My 1st generation iPod Touch. This thing is OLD and has a crack in the screen, but after almost 5 years it still works perfectly and provides me with shopping lists, a calculator, and music on the go - all must haves.
- My planner/agenda. I'm SO old fashioned when it comes to planning out my days, I had to stick with pen and paper!
- Juicy Couture shades - prescription for driving!
- My janitor-esque key ring. YES, I need them all!
- The blackberry of course... I'd feel lost without it!
- Isaac Mizrahi wallet (Thanks Christine!)
- BigSexyHair volumizing and texturizing powder - PERFECT for when you're feeling a little greasy and need to add a little "bounce" to my hair!
What do you need to bring everywhere?