Monday, March 19, 2012

Photo Dump!

This week is "Stripes Week" thanks to Megan and Keely! I'm definitely in stripes today, but the photos will have to wait until after work, so for now, here are a few shots from last week :) 

2012-03-10 004
cardigan - Zara (2010); lace tank - Winners (2011); skinny jeans - Bluenotes (2012); boots - Thrifted (2009)

2012-03-14 02



cardigan - Jacob (2011); tee - Dynamite (2008); skinny jeans - Tommy Hilfiger (2011); flats - Aldo (2010)

oh heeey! I did throw some stripes in! This next one's from Saturday at the dog park.

2012-03-10 023
cardigan - Urban Behavior (2010); tee - Walmart (2011); skinny jeans - Bluenotes (2012); boots - Thrifted (2009); 
bag - Old Navy (2011)

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for my official start of stripes!

7 comments:

  1. Hooray for stripes! Looking forward to more of your striped outfits. Thanks for joining us.

    I spy a kittycat and an adorable pug! What cute photobombers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those cowboy boots! and I really like that striped cardigan.
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so sassy in the first pic- I love your facial expression. And yeehaw now those are a great pair of cowboy boots! P.S> The kitty- awwww! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to squeeze your puppy -- in a loving way. It's just so cute!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all three looks! You look so pretty in all outfits! xo

    http://www.stilettosanddiaperbags.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great boots!

    xxx maruschka

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)