Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tis the Season for Presents

Only 26 shopping days left until Christmas! While I'm knocking people off of my to-buy-for list, I found a few little items that I'd love to gift myself!
How perfect would this be to keep all your precious jewels on display? I need everything out where I can see it and this is a great solution!
Ikea Serving Platter - $14.99


I'm not usually one for huge danglers, but I'm heading to the Dominican again in the new year and this colour is just amazing.
I have been coveting a pair of fire engine red jeans since the end of the summer, but due to my shopping ban have yet to indulge in a pair.
The essential party game.
This one includes tracks like "Everybody Dance Now," "Jump On It," and "Party Rock Anthem." Good Times.
The perfect day planner.
Monthly views, weekly views, and laminated tabs. This one can be personalized any way you'd like on the inside and monogrammed on the front!

What are you guys asking Santa for this year?

4 comments:

  1. Have you tried the Just Dance games for the Wii? I have a Wii but it doesn't get enough love, and I am thinking a dance game might inject some love into it. Awesome jeans, so nice and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love new planners. There is something so exciting about them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that serving platter from Ikea, so cute!

    http://lavienmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I am not sure what I want but I have been dreaming if a pair of Prada Baroque sunglasses....

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)