Sunday, August 22, 2010

Shopaholic? Me? Pshhhh


I'm realizing that I'm starting to become a little bit of a blogger addict! My blog roll is absolutely massive, and if I find myself with a few minutes of downtime I'm checking to see who has updated! Not that it's entirely a bad thing I guess, but it always gives me the itch to go shopping, which is NOT a good thing. I've been 3 times in the last week, but I'm telling myself that it's okay seeing as how I got a few birthday presents early so I have a little extra cash to spend. I also talked J into letting me pick out my own present so I'll have quite a few exciting new things debuting on the blog soon!

tee - made by me (2010)
trousers - Mexx (2010)
heels - Spring (2007)

So these are my new trousers!! Aren't they awesome? They're so freaking comfy and look amazing with a pair of heels - and I have tons of those!
Also, can we tell that I've recently discovered picnik? Yeah I know... I'm a little late to jump on that bandwagon! But better late than never! Especially when you don't have photoshop skills like me!

9 comments:

  1. Don't worry I don't think you're the only addicted one out there!!
    I love those pants...the style is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely not the only one addicted. I'm still searching for new blogs to add to my blogroll. I think your pictures are improved a lot, but I suggest resizing them a bit smaller before posting would help clear them up even more.

    The pants are adorable. You pull them off well. I tried on a similar pair and felt so short/squatty! They make you look tall and slender though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! I totally agree with you. I just started my blog too, and I'm checking it like once every 2 hours, how addictive it that!

    http://idiefor-you.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely trousers, indeed! I like them paired with the costume pearls. It adds a fun touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. I love those trousers and those shoes!
    great look

    thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just adore this look! The long pearls with the knot are so chic, and those white shoes are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Wow!! Your new trousers are incredible. This is my favorite of your looks to date!! Tres Chic! And before I read your comment about Picnik I was actually thinking that the shots in your last couple of posts were looking better than ever. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh how did you make that shirt yourself? Talk about talent!

    besos,

    ML
    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)