Sunday, August 22, 2010

In My Shoes: BCBG Suede Heels

I've decided to start this new feature, that will be pretty sporadic in posting, because I absolutely LOVE my shoe collection. While not every single pair has a brand name or a crazy design, they're all equally loved and were chosen for a reason, so I would love to share my extensive collection with you!
First Up....


I bought these shoes while shopping with J's mother down in Texas. Oh how I envy their department stores!
I saw this pair and instantly fell in love with the button details and how long they made my legs look. While they're not the easiest things in the world to walk in, I still like to bring them out for special occasions.

Outfits they've been worn with...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)