Thursday, April 22, 2010

winding down

My last exam in University EVER takes place in an hour. Go team me.
Then the next few days will be spent packing, purging, and cleaning. It's hard to believe I only have a week left in Peterborough, but I'm definitely ready to start fresh.
I will definitely need to find some extra curriculars as well, because lord knows I won't really know anyone.... I'm incredibly athletically challenged, so maybe a sewing or art class of some sort? Anyone have any advice for random hobbies they've tried and fallen in love with? I'm open to almost anything at this point!

Worn Mon, Apr. 12:


trench - Costa Blanca (2007)
button down - Suzy Shier (2010)
belt - Costa Blanca (2006)
jeans - Urban Planet (2008)
flats - Suzy Shier (2009)

Worn Wed, Apr. 14th:cropped "leather" jacket - Suzy Shier (2010)
sunnies - Juicy Couture (2010)
tee - Dynamite (2010)
capris - Le Chateau - (2008)
wedges - Fergie (2009)


I'm really disappointed I didn't get more pictures of this outfit/location. I was at the marina in Del Creary Park and it was SO pretty out, but definitely the wrong time of day in terms of sunlight and people :(
So when exactly IS the best time of day? That isn't 7 in the morning of course....

3 comments:

  1. I like about 4-5 in the evening for taking pictures. The sun is still somewhat bright but not blindingly so.

    I love the jacket in the first outfit and the wedges in the second. Bother are very cute.

    Congrats on your last exam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so devine:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely and whole-heartedly recommend sewing for your new hobby. I recently found my way back into it and am in LOVE with making my own skirts. There are so many great patterns, fabrics and prints out there to play around with and the activity itself is almost meditative. I imagine you could probably find a sewing machine on Craigslist or at a thrift store, or just put a nice new one on your birthday list!

    Cute blog, congrats on your last exam, and I DIE for that trench.

    areasontobefabulous.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)