Wednesday, January 27, 2010

As if January is almost over....

I feel like every second post I'm apologizing for not updating more often. Lets just skip this from now on, and all be comfortable with the fact that I have a short attention span and update when it tickles my fancy.... which is at least on a weekly basis. I'm cool with it. Hopefully none of you leave me!

Anyhoo, this week's been slightly nuts. Final exams, papers due, Circle K, books to read, skirts to sew, and a Haiti fundraiser to plan for. I'm exhausted just thinking of it all and everything else I need to accomplish before the end of the week.
You'll probably end up hearing a lot more about the fundraiser as well... it is definitely the project that I will be having the most fun with this semester.

So here's the week so far:

Worn Mon, Jan. 25th:
scarf - Suzy Shier
cardigan - Smart Set
sweater dress - Charlotte Russe
cowboy boots - thrifted @ Sympathy for the Rebel

It was actually a couple degrees out (around 40 Fahrenheit) so I thought I'd brave a skirt. And I couldn't wait to wear these boots after thrifting them for $15 at Sympathy for the Rebel.

Worn Tues, Jan. 26th:

chiffon blouse - Dynamite
chandelier necklace - Smart Set
high waisted jeans - Dynamite
mary janes - Spring

Very simple, very minimalistic, but I like it a lot actually. And I really didn't think I would like the high neck as I kinda have big boobies and it usually only makes me look bigger on top, but the black does a good job of disguising it.

Worn Wed, Jan. 27th:
argyle sweater - Dynamite
jeans - F21
boots - Franco Sarto
gold & jade ring - Nonna's (GMa!)
leaf necklace - random "jewelry lot" off ebay


Haha, also, did anyone see American Idol last night? I was convinced Katy and Avril were in competition to see who could be the most awkward and abrasive. Don't get me wrong.. love the music... but seriously ladies? How rude.
OH! And was that Daniel Franco (Project Runway Seasons 1 and 2) saying he looks like the spawn of Adam Lambert and Susan Boyle?? Odd.

And now I shall leave you with this deliciousness that I will be stuffing my face with later tonight:

4 comments:

  1. I love the grey boots with the fist outfit.

    And ohmygoodness deliciousness. (plz tell me those are blackberry cupcakes)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the yellow scarf and wide-leg pants. and soo jealous over those little pieces of deliciousness, i want some!

    http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute and chic ensembles... and I love your accessories. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)