Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello 2010!

This year I resolve to...
  1. Take more pictures. And not just of outfits, of LIFE!
  2. Only buy clothes that I really, truly love, not just because its an awesome price.
  3. Be healthier. I was gifted a wii fit, and I'm going to use it! I'm not in any way saying i need to lose weight. If anything, I need to gain a few pounds of muscle! ...and i guess a little less fast food wouldn't hurt either.

Worn Thurs, Dec. 31st:


top - Dynamite
belt - Great Aunt's
skirt - H&M
socks- Ardene
shoes - Spring (gift from dad & bren!)

Oh and just because I think they're my greatest thrifting find of 2009:

That's Right.
Bask in their Glory.

We'll have to wait and see how - and if - I end up rocking these, but they were too awesome to pass up!

Wishing you all a Happy New Year <3

5 comments:

  1. D=! Shoooe love! Good luck with the Wii fit. We're going to pick one up soon. Pretty NYE outfit, hope you had a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. Those SHoES!! Fantastic find! Love the hight of the stockings, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, go and take more pics of everything and post it here. That is awesome. Love your new shoes, it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good resolutions! Especially the second one. Never buy something unless you absolutely HAVE to have it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your very thoughtful and interesting comment today. It really made me feel nice. and excited to send more letters. anyway, thank you for sharing that information with me.

    By the way, your resolutions sound great! The clothes buying, health consciousness, and picture taking will all add up to a very fashionable year. :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)