Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fun with the Fam

Saturday night was my Uncle's 85th birthday party, so while our elders drank and gossiped, us young-adults and kids headed to a nearby park!
Who said these things were just for kids?

okay, so how cool is this thing?

hat - Aldo (2010)
tee - F21 (2009)
sweater - Winners (2010)
jeans - Garage (2008)

Swing life away!Cristina proving once and for all the child-like size of my feet.
wedges - Fergie (2009)

As you can tell we made the most of our time! And although we got a few odd looks from passers-by, we had a blast doing it!

3 comments:

  1. Ohmygoodness that looks like so much fun! (especially the swing)

    Your hat and shoes are adorable. I keep looking at your swap stuff wondering just how small those snakeskin pumps were, but if your feet are really that tiny I doubt my 6.5-7 size feet would fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time :) I love playing in the park and feeling like a kid. Sometimes it's the best thing you can do for your soul.
    beijos-Tiffany-http://imashoewhore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That park looks like sooo much fun...you got some great pictures there!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)