Saturday, June 12, 2010

Expanding my color palette

Blue is a color I don't own a whole lot of. Navy... sure in a stripe, and I have one pale blue dress I've worn maybe once, and a blueish tank i wear... but blue scares me! Odd, I know, especially considering I have 10 green shirts in a variety of shades, but I was never sure.... I think this outfit may have changed my mind for good though. Who knew interviewing for a new job would help me branch out so much? Now my next task is to pair it with other colors I thought I would never wear, like an orange perhaps... ?


Worn Mon, June 12th:
Where: Interview #2


blazer - Ricki's (2009)
tank - Smart Set (2010)
belt - Dynamite (2007)
necklace - Smart Set (2010)
pants - H&M (2008)
heels - Guess (2007)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Blue's a great color. It looks fantastic on you. I love your pink heels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you ventured into bluer territories. You look great! I probably wear too much blue but green is a colour I very rarely try. Perhaps we should swap wardrobes for a bit :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)