Sunday, March 28, 2010

Faking Chambray

Last 2 weeks of class!
So of course you understand the absence, right? Right?! Good.
Anyhoo, I have pictures from last week that I still haven't shared... so maybe I should get on that.

Worn Mon, Mar. 22nd:

men's shirt - Banana Republic thrifted @ Sympathy(2010)
long sleeved tee - F21 (2009)
jeans - Urban Behaviour (2008)
heels - Urban Behaviour (2010)

I'm loving the chambray look that everyone's been sporting lately. Of course I don't do it nearly as well as This Time Tomorrow... but I try! This is actually a blue oxford and not chambray at all, but i thought it was close enough in color that I could fake it... I guess EVERYONE'S caught onto this trend at this point and the only sizes left at the thrift stores are large. boo.

2 comments:

  1. I think the over-shirt definitely has the Chambray feel to it. Looking sassy chic.

    Also don't you love how cats always want to help in pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit! you look pretty. love the basic color combinations! blue is one of my favorite color!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)