Thursday, February 11, 2010

a cure to my typing ADD?

I'm not going to lie, I will never, ever, ever, get bored of reading blog after blog of all of your creative outfits, ideas, and random stories, but when it comes to writing a blog of my own, my ADD kicks in hard-core. Fortunately for me my ever-wonderful boyfriend, J., is a whiz at computers and managed to get me this fancy voice recognition program and I really don't have to type much at all! I do, however, have to over enunciate everything, and say annoying things like comma, over and over again. But it is super useful for writing 20 page politics papers. You basically just spew your opinion for a little while, and then go back and mass edit, which for me, is much easier than trying to organize my thoughts on paper.

Anyways, this week has been insanely busy trying to get midterm assignment out of the way, and at the same time trying to keep in touch with multiple small business owners in hopes of coercing them to donate to our cocktails for a cause event at the end of the month. Not that I'm complaining, I'm starting to think this may be my calling. Micro managing the details and coordinating various vendors and venues is actually a lot more fun than I would've thought. My OCD seems to come in handy when it comes to event planning. Who would have thought?

And now a few outfits for ya!

Worn Mon, Feb. 8th:

knit cap - H&M (2009)
long sleeved tee - F21 (2009)
silver bangles - Ardene (2006)
knee socks - Ardene (2009)
mary janes - Spring (2009)



Worn Tues, Feb. 9th:


cropped cardigan - Dynamite (2007)
green tee - Dynamite (2008)
necklace - ebay (2008)
jeans - F21 (2009)
boots - Lime Light (2009)

No matter how much i fiddle around with this digital camera, I can't seem to get it to consistently take decent pictures. Oh SLR. How I lust after you.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like such an awesome program.

    The first outfit is so freaking adorable! I love the knee highs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you're rocking the knee high socks! I wish I was so daring, you pull it off so nicely!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the white socks go perfect with that skirt and shoes on you

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)