Saturday, December 12, 2009

Lazy Days...

Today's been one of those days when you don't really bother to change into real-girl clothes and instead knock a couple o'chores outta the way.
I managed to wrap a few gifts and write a few christmas cards... those are actually 2 of my favorite things about the holiday season.... does anyone else go slightly crazy in stationary stores? No? Just me? Okay then...
Just a few gifts... they're all the same size to throw off the family... muahahaha.
And I'm pretty sure Milo is convinced all bows are out to get him. He has been cautiously approaching and staring at the gifts all afternoon.

so as im sitting on the phone explaining to my step- mother that i hope some day for my style to evolve into something classic like Audrey Hepburn, I'm sitting here in my jogs and a shirt that's about ten years old. I sure am on my way, aren't i?! lol
Still cute though...
it's one of those shirts that i just can't bring myself to donate, no matter how raggedy it gets.

And now back to studying for exams... but first a quick outfit post from yesterday!

Worn Fri, Dec. 11th:
Wool Cap - Le Chateau
Plaid Coat - Dynamite (on sale right now for $50!)
Pink Leather Gloves - Thrifted @ Value Village

Asymmetrical Shirt - Dynamite
Sweat Pants that look like Grey Jeans - Miley Cyrus/Max Azria for Walmart
Biker Boots - Browns (thrifted @ Just Like New)

1 comment:

  1. I love Friday's outfit!! the plaid and white gloves are so chic!!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)