Friday, December 11, 2009

A few outfits

The last week of classes is FINALLY done and now I can relax before my exams and maybe get some Christmas shopping done! I'm about halfway done so far, but some people are just so hard to shop for! But of course every aisle I go down I find something absolutely perfect for myself... I wish everyone had the same tastes as me. It would make this gifting thing so much simpler! lol maybe I should get my younger brother something shiny and pink just to see his reaction.

So now you'll have to forgive me while I play catch-up with my outfits... I'll understand if you get bored... *runs away to cry*

Worn Fri, Dec. 4th, pre-fundraiser!


Cardigan - BCBG
Tunic - Garage
Jeans - F21
Boots - Lime Light


I went home over the weekend and forgot my camera so there's a huge gap here
...

Tues, Dec. 8th I went and got mah hair did.
See the pretty caramel highlights? ooooh! aaaah!
I also dressed in my jogs for the occasion, and figured ya didn't really wanna see that.

Worn Wed, Dec. 9th:

I decided it was time to give this "LeSac" dress a whirl for reals and after a quick shortening, I was quite pleased with the result.

Necklace - Spring "Langfitt"
Cropped Cardi - Dynamite
Top - DIY "Le Sac" Dress
Jeans - F21
Boots - Steve Madden

Worn Thurs, Dec. 10th:
Thursday was super busy and I had about 30 minutes to get readyso I decided to check out what Kim of Fab Finds Under $50 had on her oh-so-useful Inspiration Calendar.
It said to belt a patterned dress, and that I did!

Cardi - BCBG
Tank - Dynamite
Dress - Made by me
Belt - Aldo
Tights - ???
Boots - Franco Sarto

I wish I had some spare time to sew some more, but with the craziness of this semester it just hasn't been possible :( I'm sure it'll pick up again in the spring!

Enjoy your weekend folks and wish me luck at the death trap that the mall becomes this time of year :)

1 comment:

  1. so glad that you wore the lesac dress! I am loving each one of these outfits. You have so many fantastic pairs of boots! I am totally jealous right now. especially of those last ones. white franco sarto boots? I die. srsly. good luck with all of the shopping. its crazy out there right now!

    xoxo

    thediscerningfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)