Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holiday Dresses for Under $50

So I've been home in Ottawa for less than 24 hours, and I'm already at a loss for things to do. It doesn't help that I'm sans-car either.
I know it isn't even Christmas yet, but i think finding that perfect New Year's Eve dress will put me in a much better mood! And when it comes at a great price, why not get two?

Gold Brocade Tulle Dress, $40, Fred Flare

Sequined Satin Dress, $25, Charlotte Russe

Accordion Pleat Dress, $34, F21

Rouched Sequin Tube Dress, $40, Express

Tootsie Dress, $45, ModCloth

Maggie Halter, $50, Delia's

They're all SO cute, but I'm fairly sure I'm in love with that magenta pleated dress...
But I guess i should probably MAKE plans for NYE first...

2 comments:

  1. It's coming up pretty soon again! Oh boy, holiday shopping is lots of fun but could be stressful!


    besos,

    Win a Yola Couture Designer Dress at:

    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)