Friday, May 27, 2011

Friend Friday: A Hair-y Issue

I haven't really been keeping up with the Friend Friday's as of lately, but I do always enjoy reading everyone else's answers. My posts will be sporadic in this genre... but when they're quick and simple, I'll usually partake. Thanks, as usual, Katy!

1. How often do you get your hair cut?
Not as often as I should, I’m sure. Probably once every 3 months? Sometimes I go longer…

2. Do you go to the same stylist each time, try someone new, go to the cheap hair cutting chains or live it up in a salon?
Since I moved back to Ottawa a year ago I’ve had my hair cut 3 times, each at a different salon. Currently my good friend Sarah has been doing my hair. She works at Scissors in Stittsville, but has a cute little salon set up right in her house where I’ll get mine done. She’s responsible for the sexy bangs I’ve been rocking since March. I’m probably in need of a trim too… *ahem*

3. Do you color your hair? How often? What’s your natural color?
I currently have some chunky peek-a-boo highlights, but this brown is all natural. I used to dye my hair darker all the time until I was told it makes me look washed out.

4. The one thing you always do to keep your hair looking great is:
I don’t love my hair, but I have received compliments… I’d say it’s because I never blow dry it – not because I’m concerned about keeping it healthy, but just because I’m far too lazy.

5. What hair trend do you love and wish you could rock?

I would LOVE to go platinum blonde like Gwen Stefani, 80s Madonna, or Gaga, but I know the amount of upkeep with my dark roots and brows would just be ridiculous. Refer to my lazy comment in #4.

photo credit: Google Images Search

1 comment:

  1. I almost never trim. The girl who has been doing my hair for almost 10 years does not KNOW the meaning if "ONE INCH TRIM" - she usually goes happy with scissors.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)