1. How often do you get your hair cut?
Not as often as I should, I’m sure. Probably once every 3 months? Sometimes I go longer…
2. Do you go to the same stylist each time, try someone new, go to the cheap hair cutting chains or live it up in a salon?
Since I moved back to Ottawa a year ago I’ve had my hair cut 3 times, each at a different salon. Currently my good friend Sarah has been doing my hair. She works at Scissors in Stittsville, but has a cute little salon set up right in her house where I’ll get mine done. She’s responsible for the sexy bangs I’ve been rocking since March. I’m probably in need of a trim too… *ahem*
3. Do you color your hair? How often? What’s your natural color?
I currently have some chunky peek-a-boo highlights, but this brown is all natural. I used to dye my hair darker all the time until I was told it makes me look washed out.
4. The one thing you always do to keep your hair looking great is:
I don’t love my hair, but I have received compliments… I’d say it’s because I never blow dry it – not because I’m concerned about keeping it healthy, but just because I’m far too lazy.
5. What hair trend do you love and wish you could rock?
I would LOVE to go platinum blonde like Gwen Stefani, 80s Madonna, or Gaga, but I know the amount of upkeep with my dark roots and brows would just be ridiculous. Refer to my lazy comment in #4.