Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sheer & Belted

It seems like almost every time I sit down to write I have a complaint about something, so I’m going to try my very best to be positive and list the good things that are happening right now.

· I had the day off yesterday, so it’s like I have a four day work week!

· I practically have the whole house to myself because my mother & grandparents are on a well deserved cruise.

· The closing date on my townhouse is in SIX DAYS!

· I’m making delicious pasta carbonara for dinner, and let’s face it, bacon makes everything better.



2011-03-13

2011-03-13(2)

blouse - Jacob (2010)
belt - Dynamite (2010)
jeans - Smart Set (2010)
boots - Spring (2011)

7 comments:

  1. You look fabulous today! I'm loving your hair...and I so want that blouse!!

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Glad to hear you've got some great news going on. Love those boots, insanely badass. Also your hair is adorable. I love the shorter bangs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE this look! I just got a top like that in black! LOve it!

    http://stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous you are moving into your own townhouse. I would LOVE to be a homeowner. I love this sheet top look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures look so good! I had bacon on pizza today, it was the bomb! It really helps to try and stay positive about things, I hope things turn up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous, and congratulations on your town home! I must say, I wish it were me! :)

    I complain a lot too...I really need to stop. It's just so hard sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love sheer blouses. You look so classy and cute.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)