Friday, March 18, 2011

Balla Life Style

So I kiiiinda forgot yesterday was St. Patrick's Day. I know, I know, what kind of alcoholic am I if I forget our most important holiday? So as you can see, I had no green on. So I thought I should hold a green bottle to make up for it. That's how festive I am.

Totally unrelated, but equally cool, I bought a washer & dryer!
I know, you're completely envious right now.
What can I say? That's the kind of balla life style I lead.

2011-03-17(2)

2011-03-17

button down - Smart Set (2010)
cardigan - Zara (2010)
skirt - Zara (2010)
boots - Sirens (2010)

Tonight also marks the beginning of fashion weekend here in Ottawa!
Unfortunately I won't be there tonight, but you'd better believe I'll be front row tomorrow for Rachel Sin! Can't Wait!

4 comments:

  1. i love your outfit, your poses, and your adorable facial expression in that first picture. :)

    monique
    www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your skirt!!! I love how preppy you look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit- the skirt is super cute! I'm sad I didn't get to meet you at OFW- I was running all around the place- hope you had fun! xo Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty outfit, I love your boots
    Hope you had a good St Patrick's Day regardless

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)