Thursday, February 17, 2011

It All Comes Tumbling Down

I’m not completely back yet, but I felt like I needed a place to let it all out, and that’s what a blog should be – space to speak your mind.

So I’m taking a short break from posting my daily dress-up and am going to rant about life instead.

Isn’t it crazy how a moment of weakness – one (huge) mistake – can totally change the path in which your life was headed? Maybe it was subconsciously on purpose. Maybe deep down I knew I wasn’t ready, mature enough, experienced enough, or even rational enough. Maybe my self-sabotage had been in the works for a long time. And maybe everything happens for a reason.

Then again, I could be just a heartless, manipulative, selfish bitch.

Or maybe it’s both?

All I know for sure is that I’ve never been more uncertain of how the future would be in my life. That scares me.

J – I’m sorry for it all, and no matter what happens, you’ll always have a special place in my heart. I regret the pain I’ve caused; you’re an incredible person and are undeserving of the distress I’ve brought into your life.

7 comments:

  1. I don't really know what to say...but I wish you the best of luck as you try to figure things out.
    Sometimes you just need to take a few steps back to be able to evaluate things.

    Be Sure To Enter My Exposed Envy Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what to say either except that I do believe everything happens for a reasons, and though it may be hard now whatever you are facing will ultimately make you a stronger person
    Don't forget that you are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dear ! I agree with Raji, what you are going through WILL make you stronger. It doesn't seem like it now but just give it time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Melrose, I don't know exactly what is going on but I am thinking about you:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life is hard. We all make mistakes. Hang in there; things will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe Mel :( I'm sorry for your pain. Things will get better... And you will be stronger & wiser to make it through.

    I find that blogging can be really therapeutic. It helped me get on track & receive support from a lot of wonderful people. Take care xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sweetie,

    I've missed you too and I am sorry I have been MIA around here. I have been going through a really sh*tty time too. I don't know what happened but I really hope you are alright.

    Do you want to talk?


    besos,

    ML

    Join the Easiest Blog Project Ever at:

    Twenty York Street

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)