Thursday, February 24, 2011

Back on the Rails

Thank you all so much for your super supportive words yesterday :) You guys have been the biggest help these last few weeks! I'm so happy to know that I have people in my corner, no matter how far away you may actually be!

While I'm not 100% myself again, I definitely feel much stronger than I did two weeks ago. I'm very blessed to have the support and understanding I do in my life, and am eternally grateful for it. My future might still be up in the air, but for the first time in weeks I feel like it has direction again.

So while I know this is practically a repeat of an earlier outfit, I had to get back on the horse, so to speak. Blogging was a big part of my life, and I've definitely missed it :)

cardigan - Smart Set (2010)
blouse - ebay (2010)
belt - Dynamite (2010)
skinnies - Gap (2010)
boots - Sirens (2010)

2 comments:

  1. Aww glad to have you back. You rock it, darlin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this blouse! and i love that your photos depict the new inspiration in you!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)