Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's like a heatwave burning my heart...

Sunday consisted of flea marketing with mum, and since Ottawa is currently in the middle of a heatwave, a light white dress seemed the only plausible option.
I did still manage to sweat buckets though. 32C and humidity is WAY too hot to handle, especially because less than 2 weeks ago we were chilling at a mere 10C and temperatures still went to below freezing at night!
So what did I find you may ask? Why these adorable miniature shoes to add to my collection!


Worn Sunday, May 23rd:

dress - Urban Planet (2009)
belt - Thrifted (???)
shoes - Aldo (2009)
bag - g-ma's basement (mine since last week!)

I love this bag! I found it in my grandmother's basement last week and love the chanel-esque gold chain and quilting, and the fact that I'm adding navy blue to my neutral repertoire!

And because its been stuck in my head for the last few days:

4 comments:

  1. Love the outfit and the shoes are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and cool! Adorable mini shoes. Your purse is too cute too. Very classic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress, very beautiful and love the bag! Great look!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dress is so perfect for the warm weather... you look so gorgeous too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)