Monday, April 23, 2012

Before I Go Completely MIA

I'm going through some serious blogger withdrawal at the moment, but life has gotten in the way!
Posts will be very sparse and sporadic for the next little while as things pick up at work and I prepare to write my next huge professional exam in June, so bear with me.
So until the next time, here's an outfit from a few weeks back...

2012-04-06 01


2012-04-06 02

blouse - Thrifted Vintage (2011); skirt - Smart Set (2010); belt - Thrifted Vintage (2009); 
heels - Aldo "Urquisa" (2010); pearls - Stella & Dot (2011)

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit, I adore that blouse
    Good luck with everything, I hope it all goes well for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodluck on your next venture in exams! You can do it. You look fabulous in emerald green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your look! Ur hair is also amaaaze. Good luck on it exam!

    -xx-
    Medge

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dog is so cute!

    And the green shirt looks nice!

    --
    Check out my monthly giveaway's on my blog (this month's prize - Astor Rouge Couture Lipstick):
    http://noreek.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Puppy sighting !
    and you look marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colour of that top looks lovely on you. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)