Saturday, September 10, 2011

Put a Bow on It

There's something so incredibly sexy about the conservative secretary look. I'm loving the high heeled loafer, the 50's esque midi-skirt, and of course, the bow tie blouse.

Here are just a few that I've had my eye on recently...



Black Plaid - Smart Set ($35)

Tele-Visionary Blouse - Modcloth ($43)

Tie Neck Henley - Gap ($65)

Helter Bow Blouse - Need Supply ($80)

I'm sort of leaning towards the adorable modcloth one, but ordering online always psychs me out, so chances are I'll end up with the Dynamite version. Not that I don't already own enough polkadots....

What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally drawn to the first one...I love the 70s vibe from it

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. The modcloth one is my favorite, but try to wait for reviews on modcloth. Or maybe check out F21 and see if it's yet another dupe that ends up both places and modcloth is just pricier. The black plaid is my second fav

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel free to leave comments in English, Spanish, French or Italian :)